January 30, 2013

It has been a while...

It has been a while since I posted anything on my blog, but that doesn't mean that there was no progress done in my little "studio". With tiny baby on my hands I can barely get things done around the house let alone squeeze time for my little projects. The only time I get to paint is at night when baby is a sleep with hubby.... Yes I know it's time for her to sleep by herself, I admit we are still co-sleeping (she wakes up every 2-3 hours to eat) 

Stay tune for few reveals that should be posted next week: 2 ikea dressers/night stands, Timmy's desk (these are almost finished)

these are drawers from Timmy's Desk painted and ready to go


In future posts I'll try to share with few tips of painting furniture that have worked for me as a beginner.





No comments:

Post a Comment